“The scariest moment is always just before you start.”- The Explanation

“After that, things can only get better.”
One of my favorites for writing inspiration. The sentence after is good too: “After that, things can only get better.” (Source: On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft)
AS am getting ready to go unto stage for my first ever debate at tbr this quote is reasonating in my mind
The sweets drops running  down through my chins … as i feel the heat i tell myself  this is the jump of faith i have to take, and after this thing will be okay for my wings will sprout and i will fly…. never to fall hard on ground.
That day it woked ,… when i was on stage pass over my proscritanion i conquered the debate we won that day.. and i was accoladed but now i face even a tougher challange … a child clled anna
.. willit work? again? did it ever worked? or i only made meself believe it worked?
as my fav teacher said ,… bird fly becouse they think they van fly .. duu?
“The scariest moment is always just before you start.”- The Explanation “The scariest moment is always just before you start.”- The Explanation Reviewed by Unknown on 7:38:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.